Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tammy Hooper's Life at SWOSU


It’s true what they say. College is a lot different than high school. During my first year here at SWOSU, I’ve learned so many things. Some of these things were in the classroom-which really increased whenever I actually started paying attention in class. But most of the things I have learned have more to do with myself and those around me. I’ve learned that I go to bed way too late. I need to clean my room more. I will sleep through anything. Your true friends will never leave you, no matter the distance or the time apart. Long distance relationships are possible. Everyone is nervous about meeting new people. Friendships can form between the two most unlikely people. Getting involved is very important! Being involved on campus through programs like NSO (New Student Orientation) and the BCM (Baptist Collegiate Ministries) introduced me to all of the friends I have made here. But, most of all, I have learned that I am the only one who can make my experience here a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment