Monday, September 27, 2010

Erika Haywood's Life at SWOSU

My life at SWOSU is nothing that I would expect. I made amazing friends. Although sometimes it gets really tough for me to be out on my own and dealing with my own problems, I am still grateful that I get to experience life college style. Course work, spending time with friends and reflection time are the main things I do at SWOSU. Course work is the main parts of my day between studying and homework I’ve been busy.

However, the coursework isn’t too hard to keep me from finding a wonderful boyfriend. Gepo also is another big part of my day. When I’m not focusing on school or building a better relationship with my boyfriend, I also spend time with my other friends and reflect on how to better myself as a person. I’m usually always spending time with friends just like me and it never fails that we always laugh and have a fun time. Sometimes when you spend too much time with one person, you may lose yourself. To prevent that, I spend some time alone to collect my thoughts especially since there are many obstacles in college. College challenges me in all areas of life but nonetheless it’s a wonderful experience I would never trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment