Monday, August 2, 2010

Claudia's Finals

I am so tired. Tired of studying! Today, I started my finals. I felt tired and choked up so, I decided it was time to do some blogging. Okay, I have never done this before. Wait a minute, there is so much I have not done before, isn’t there always a first time for everything? I am up early, ready for my first final. I have to go now, running late for my exam .... I just got back home and my brother has made breakfast! He is the sweetest guy I know around here (although, c’mon now, who is perfect?) However, I can not eat because, my results are not going to be posted until noon. It is only 11:00 a.m., and I have to meet up with my study partner at 12:30 p.m. Three finals next week? Everything will be fine Claudia, just one step at a time. That’s what I'm going to do, take one step at a time! Remember, you always have to plan! If you plan for your finals far ahead of time, you won’t be as confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment