Monday, August 9, 2010

Get Involved!

Kelly and Myka with Duke
during an Orientation Session

Hello! My name is Kelly and I'm a Senior here at SWOSU. I absolutely love being at Southwestern. I've met so many great friends here, and my extracurricular activities (such as being an Orientation Leader and attending the Baptist Collegiate Ministry) have helped me grow as a person and try new things. If you're an incoming freshman, or even a current student, I would encourage you to get involved somehow and continue trying new things throughout your college career. Whether it's a campus ministry, a sorority or fraternity, an academic club, or anything else we offer here at SWOSU, I would definitely encourage you to get out there. It's a wonderful experience meeting new people and getting outside of your comfort zone. You'll never know the possibilities unless you get involved! 'Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment