Monday, August 23, 2010

Zak Spends Time at the Wesley Foundation

I’ve been spending a lot of my free time with the Methodist Ministry group on campus. One of my friends lured me in with free lunch, so I’ve been eating free lunch at the Wesley Center, across the street from the tennis courts, every Tuesday, bible study on Wednesday, and going to game night on Friday nights. Just hanging out with the group is a great time. They have a mission trip every spring break and go to Oklahoma City often just for fun. We have played laser tag, seen Alice in Wonderland in IMAX 3D, and we even attended a Redhawks game. Like I said, one of my best friends is an intern with the church so I spend a lot of my time over there playing pool and ping-pong or watching movies in their lounge area. There is always something going on with this bunch. I missed these guys and gals this summer. I can't wait to see what is in store for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment