Monday, June 21, 2010

Leah's Busy Life at SWOSU

Oh college…. Sometimes it is the best time of my life and others I am so ready for it to be over. I am a very busy person and sometimes I don’t have time to study and do all my assignments, and yet I must.
Tests and homework, labs and lectures, yuck, yuck, yuck!!! I would much rather watch T.V. and spend time with my friends, if only I could. I have so much to do that free time seems a foreign concept.
Luckily, I am so involved on campus that the semesters just fly by. I can’t believe that I am a junior already… It feels like just yesterday I was a junior in high school! My goodness I am getting old.
Soon I will have to be a big kid and get a grown up job…. That is a scary thought, health insurance, car insurance, house payment, bills, bills, bills. Man, that makes me want to continue going to school and put off officially growing up for a few more years. Homework and tests can’t be as bad as bills and bosses, supervisors and taxes. Only two short years until the real world hits… Oh wait…..maybe….yes! Graduate school, I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment